Tuesday 15 January 2019

About Me

This is my story. 

My first post and where to start? I have recently become a mum! And how lucky I feel to even be able to say that. Not only am I a new mummy i'm also a wife, to my amazing Husband who works really hard for our little family. 

Iv made this Blog because after having baby Ibbo, iv found myself not going out much, becoming a little like a hermit crab curled up in its shell or a mamma wolf in her den keeping her cub from harms way. I do find myself feeling lonely at times for Adult conversation - This could be because I'm finding I have some anxiety when I'm out, I'm putting it down to how I feel as I'm sure I'm suffering with separation anxiety maybe because after baby Ibbo was born I had to be taken away into Theatre to get fixed up but thats a whole other story to tell.

This blog is for Mummies and Daddies to come and talk share their stories, tips and maybe some online bargains as like me I am sure you enjoy a good online shop! I have a new post in mind, of the top 10 products I use or have come across that has been a life safer for both me and Daddy Ibbo! As being first time parents we are still learning every day! 

Thank you for stopping by and reading my FIRST EVER POST! 

Hopefully see you on my next post 

Mummy Ibbo x

No comments:

Post a Comment