Monday 21 January 2019

My TOP 10 Baby Products

Here are my top 10 baby products I have found useful on a daily basis. With this being my first child don't get me wrong I'm still a novice and always learning, but these things id honestly be lost with out them so I thought id share them with you.
All the photos are from the websites as they look new and pretty, were as me taking them in my house used and probably covered in baby drool wouldn't look as appealing? I have also added links to them too if your interested, you will notice a Amazon theme I'm a bit of an Amazon addict! 



Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser (Black)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tommee-Tippee-Electric-Steriliser-Black/dp/B0714CY2FJ
When I was looking for a steriliser I didn't want anything big or bulky as were not blessed with a lot of space, and not only that I didn't want our kitchen to be full of 'baby stuff' Originally I was looking at microwave sterilisers as I thought when I wasn't using it I could hide it away. This Tommee Tippee one its very compact it has two shelves, the top shelf can come off and go on the bottom if you wanted to steriliser bigger things such as bowls plates etc which I have done and works really well. Also you can use any bottles for e.g. I use Avent bottles 9oz size and there is plenty of room. I don't even notice it in my kitchen.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tommee-Tippee-Electric-Steriliser-Black/dp/B0714CY2FJ



Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine (Black)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OB25IQY/ref=asc_df_B00OB25IQY58118888/?tag=googshopuk-21&creative=22110&creativeASIN=B00OB25IQY&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310223050498&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9349863802288148981&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006816&hvtargid=pla-465436130629&th=1&psc=1

We was bought this as a gift from our Brother and Sister in-law they loved theirs and wanted to get us one. It comes in so many different colours we went with black as all our kitchen appliances are black. It fits any bottle too as the bottle stand moves up or down to fit any size bottle not just Tommee Tippee. I LOVE IT! Set it to what size oz your baby is drinking put the powdered milk into the bottle push a button it squirts a blast of hot water in first, I give it a shake to melt the powder, push the button again and it pours cooler water in to the correct measurement and BOOM your bottle is ready at the perfect temperature for your baby! Brilliant for night time feeds when your feeling like a sleep deprived zombie its simple to use. Id be lost without one now. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OB25IQY/ref=asc_df_B00OB25IQY58118888/?tag=googshopuk-21&creative=22110&creativeASIN=B00OB25IQY&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310223050498&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9349863802288148981&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006816&hvtargid=pla-465436130629&th=1&psc=1



 Rucomfy Luxury Cuddle Soft Baby Bean Bag

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rucomfy-Luxury-Cuddle-Stars-Platinum/dp/B01B56T45Y/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1547937122&sr=8-3-spons&keywords=baby+bean+bag&psc=1


A bean bag for babies you say! Again id never heard or seen these before! My mum bought one for her house as our baby is the first grandchild so my parents didn't have anything for when baby Ibbo came to visit. She came down with this bean bag and I was like what on earth! a bean bag for babies what next! Well its the softest thing you have ever felt, it moulds to baby and supports them also you can shape it so they can sit up. We loved it so much we ordered one as soon as we got home. They come in so many different colours, patterns, pictures we was shocked at what choice they had! We went for the Grey with stars in the photograph as the Grey matches our living room. Baby Ibbo has used it from being a few weeks old and when he out grew the Moses basket, he is now 6 months and still uses it for little naps even now, we have used it so much, great for if your visiting family who don't have children so don't have anywhere to put a baby. 


Philips AVENT Anti-Colic CLASSIC Range

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Anti-Colic-Feeding-CLASSIC-Anti-colic/dp/B01BRP64LK/ref=sr_1_28_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1547937689&sr=1-28&keywords=avent+bottles

I know its a very personal thing to choose to bottle feed or breast feed your baby. My choice was to bottle feed. I never had the urge to breast feed, I always said once baby was born I will see how I feel. If I want to breast feed I will, if I don't I have the bottles at the ready! Philip Avent bottles are my weapon of choice! I did a lot of research and again I think bottles are a personal choice, I liked the sound of these ones and the anti colic concept. Although my baby did suffer with trapped wind we found it was the milk rather then the bottles as he guzzled. We had to change to comfort milk which is slightly thicker then your normal powdered milk. Once we did that there was no problems at all. You can hear the air coming out as they drink. Very easy to clean, I got on really well with them from the start, baby Ibbo took to the teats very easily didn't have any problems.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Anti-Colic-Feeding-CLASSIC-Anti-colic/dp/B01BRP64LK/ref=sr_1_28_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1547937689&sr=1-28&keywords=avent+bottles


BT Video Baby Monitor 6000

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BT-Video-Baby-Monitor-6000/dp/B01N4GQ9NE/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547937217&sr=8-1&keywords=bt+6000

 

 

I'll admit I wanted an old school monitor, just a simple walkie talkie style. It was my husband who wanted an all singing all dancing monitor. I was very nervous about having a screen as I heard they can be hacked and that put me off the idea. After a lot of research we found out that as long as its NOT a smart monitor that DOESN'T connect to the internet its safe. The BT 6000 that we have is very simple to use which I like, you plug in the camera, plug in the monitor and that's it! Ready to use! The monitor is in colour and also has night vision, you can talk to your baby through the monitor and also move the camera from it too! If your baby is a wriggler. It does so much even plays music to your baby, I was very impressed. The sound and video are really good quality! and above all its safe.



Infant Slumber Buddy - Frankie The Frog

 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Infant-Slumber-Buddy-Frankie/dp/B006ECT59K

Okay this is one we CAN NOT go without! My sister in-law gave us hers as her baby has out grown hers. This frog has lots of different lullabies although baby Ibbo loves the first song that plays, it also plays a heart beat and 3 choice of light colours (Red, Green, Blue) We use the blue light. The stars are bright enough to light the room in a nice calming way, without being to much. The song you choose plays for half an hour and so does the lights, long enough to help your baby drift off to sleep. Its funny because we found ourselves putting it on to help us go to sleep even though our baby is sleeping!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Infant-Slumber-Buddy-Frankie/dp/B006ECT59K



Lamaze Flip Flap Dragon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lamaze-Flip-Flap-Dragon-Pushchair/dp/B00R7Q2RRO/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547937189&sr=8-1&keywords=lamaze+dragon

I am a stickler for educational toys! After looking around the interweb I came across the product LAMAZE they specialize in the developmental stages for baby and works with baby's skills. I was really impressed so I bought this little dragon thinking if my baby doesn't take to it 'its just a Dragon' WELL! He bloody loves it! The wings flap if you pull the handle, also he (The Dragon) can clip to your pram, car seat its great! Iv found the handle is abit stiff so I just slot the straps of my pram through it. He HAS to come everywhere with us, Mr Dragon is a MUST in our day to day lives.

 

Circus Friends Deluxe Bouncer

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/5781812

 

Our bouncer of choice is this cute animal print. I liked it mainly because of the Elephant, when I was pregnant I was drawn to them so much that everything I bought almost always had Elephants on them. This has a vibrate function and a bar with toys on, I just wanted something simple for our bouncer, I know you can get posh ones that do all sorts but we just wanted your basic bouncer, he still uses it now has really enjoyed using this again would recommend doesn't take up to much space sits nicely in a corner when not in use too, which we like.

 

 

Pampers Premium Protection

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pampers-Protection-Designed-Especially-Delicate/dp/B06XD78VNW/ref=sr_1_6_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1547937767&sr=1-6&keywords=pampers+premium+protection

 

Our nappy of choice is Pampers Premium! Now call me a snob but iv not tried anything else, I have stayed loyal with my nappies. The premium range are so soft and work really well, iv had no leaks baby's bum isn't red or irritated. I really enjoy the pictures they have put on them. All in all I'm very pleased and therefore stuck with them. I really recommend pampers nappies. The only down fall I have is the further up in size you go as your baby grows the less nappies you get in the pack, so you start off with 72 for e.g. in this photo but now iv gone up in size my baby is now in size 6 you now only get 30+ yet the price is the same! That I'm NOT happy with. Pampers if your reading this, you need to put the same amount of nappies in each pack no matter what size they are... Food for thought?


Pampers Aqua Pure Water Wipes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pampers-Aqua-Pure-Water-Wipes-Protection-Baby-Sensitive-Wipes-1-3-6-9-12-Pack/113200304279?hash=item1a5b439097:m:mDr25HyLoxRAbZlfDf9IcmQ:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true
Baby Wipes! You name it iv tried it! For some reason I couldn't find wipes I could get on with or loved. When baby was first born I only used water wipes I refused to use anything else however they are a lot of money so I tried to find a good alternative. Johnsons extra sensitive are near to water wipes as I can find, and I really enjoy using them, they are great for bum, body and face. However, baby Ibbo comes out in red blotches on his face after I use them, after half an hour its gone, but that's not the point. When I was sent a free sample of the new Pamper aqua Pure in the post I thought id try them and he is fine, no red marks! They are now an added addition to my wipe stash. Lovely wipes work just as they say and are very gentle on baby's skin.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pampers-Aqua-Pure-Water-Wipes-Protection-Baby-Sensitive-Wipes-1-3-6-9-12-Pack/113200304279?hash=item1a5b439097:m:mDr25HyLoxRAbZlfDf9IcmQ:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Some links are affiliated links

 

No comments:

Post a Comment